DC Brushless Motors
Extensive range of electric motors from a few Watts to more than 200 kW. These motors are intended to fit on-board aerospace, defence and other demanding environments. They are available as a LRU (housed) or frameless that can be integrated by the customer.
High performance materials and the latest design and construction. Our motors can operate when immersed in cooling fluids, fuel, oils and hydraulic fluids (including phosphate-esters such as Skydrol©).
Each motor is tailored to meet the customer specification and to fit the application. Designs may have conventional inner rotor or also outer rotor. Segregated dual, triple or quadruple electrical channels, allowing operation in degraded mode.
Each motor can also integrate the following features:
- Electrically controlled clutch
- Electronic drive
- Fuses (mainly for induction motors)
- Hydraulic/fluid enclosure and sealing
- Male or female rotor coupling
- Position sensor
- Power-off brake
- Tacho generator
- Temperature sensors
Used in following applications, both in commercial and military platforms:
- Actuators and servo-systems
- Cooling pumps systems
- Electric braking systems
- Environmental control systems
- Flight controls (EHA/EMA)
- Fuel pumps
- Missile fin controls
- Remote controlled weapon systems (RCWS)
- Seeker heads and gimbals
- Turret and radar motorisation systems
- Windshield wipers
Are you interested in more information on servo components? Please get in touch with us and we will tell you more.