Our subsea swivels allow relative rotation between flowline equipment and flowline pipe to maintain proper angular positioning during installation, therefore reducing installation time and eliminating bending moments to prevent equipment / pipe damage as subsea equipment is lowered to the sea floor.
To date, our partner DSTI have manufactured, tested, qualified, and delivered nearly 200 subsea swivels - reliably installed and operating in field locations worldwide.
Committed to the ever-changing challenges of offshore oil and gas development, we've made significant and ongoing investments including capacity manufacturing and custom pressure and load test equipment for testing products up to 55” [1400 mm] in diameter, bending loads up to 3 million ft-lbs [4100 kNm] and tensional loads up to 3.1 million lbf [13900 kN].
- Metal-To-Metal Sealing System
- Designs Suitable For High Temperature / High Pressure (HTHP) Applications
- Designed To Be Operated by ROV
- Specialized Bearing Design To Absorb Bending Moments & Loads
- Torsion Resistance Solutions While Swivel Is Energized
- Available In API Flange / Hub, Grayloc & Other Connections
- Variety Of Materials To Meet Project Requirements
- Complete Solutions Available Including ROV Panels, Hot Stabs, Bulk Head Fittings, & Others