With the help of our partner we can deliver standard and customized Rotary Unions to our customers. This Rotary Union is one of our standard models. The HVH Series multiple passage rotary unions are available in 3, 4, 6 and 8 passage models. Designed for applications requiring high flow volume, the HVH Series have larger diameter flow passages suitable for vacuum & bidirectional pressures up to 5000 PSI [345 BAR].
A heavy-duty alloy steel construction with corrosion-resistant QBQ nitride surface treatment and protected ball bearings makes the HVH Series an ideal solution for tough, outdoor environments.
All models come standard with female tapped connections on the face of the shaft and the side of the housing.
- Suitable For Vacuum & Bidirectional Pressures Up To 5000 PSI
- Large Flow Passages & Increased Flow Volume
- Protected Ball Bearing Design Suitable For Harsh Environments (not designed for any external loads)
- Heavy-Duty Alloy Steel Construction
- Corrosion Resistant Nitride Surface Treatment
- Electrical Slip Ring Options Available
- Aluminum Slip Ring Cover Option To Protect Slip Ring In Harsh Environments