With the help of our partner we can deliver standard and customized Rotary Unions to our customers. This Rotary Union is one of our standard models. A rotary union (or swivel joint) is a mechanism used to transfer fluid (under pressure or vacuum) from a stationary inlet to a rotating outlet, preserving and isolating the fluid connection.
Rotary unions are engineered to endure a wide range of temperatures and pressures for a variety of conditions and environments. In addition, rotary unions may integrate multiple passages and handle different types of fluid simultaneously.
- High Pressure Requirements Up To 20,000 PSI
- Complete Stainless Steel Construction
- Suitable For Use In Marine / Off-shore Environments
- Medium Pressure Housing Connections
- O-ring Flange Mount Shaft Connections
- Modifi ed Or Specialized Confi gurations Available