Integrated system for linear and rotary movement of flight controls and actuation systems. Multiple features in a single unit.
Features and benefits
- Reduced weight and volume
- Custom-designed to suit your application
- Extensive range of power, torque and speed
- Multiple electrical power inputs
Our actuators are characterized by their high level of features integration. Full in-house design and manufacturing of electrical motor, brake, clutch and position sensors, as well as all the parts and subassemblies.
Linear Actuators provide from 10 N up to 20 000 N (4500 lbs) servo thrust, a stroke up to 500 mm (20”) with speed ranges from 0.5 to 100 mm/second and power from less than 1 W to 2500 W. We can also provide actuators able to sequence several linear movements.
DC brush motors for simple DC ON/OFF operation. Single or three-phase induction motor, also for ON/OFF operation. DC brushless motors for any type of operation, particularly servo-applications.
Our EMA design expertise can be used to integrate the following features:
- Electrically controlled clutch
- Electronic drive (embedding power, control and communication)
- Mechanical back-up command
- No back movement
- Position sensor(s)
- Power-off brake
- Spur, conical, any type of epicycloid gears or worm gears
- Tacho generator
- Temperature sensors
- Lead screws/ball screws/roller screws (linear actuators only)