Meeting the challenges of limited space and high outputs, Our solutions for bottle washing and cleaning systems address each project's requirements delivering reliable and efficient container cleaning prior to liquid filling, capping, labeling and other packaging line phases.
We offer specialized high-performance fluid rotary union and rotary timing valve products designed for transferring steam, water, air and other media types. These components can be combined with electrical slip rings for signals transmission over 360°. We can also provide COTS drives.
- Specialized Designs For Direct Integration Into Customer Equipment
- Compliance With FDA, 3A, And Other Sanitary Standards
- Designs Suitable For Use With CIP (Clean-in-Place) Systems (Washdown)
- Corrosion Resistant & Sealed Bearing Designs Compatible to PAA and other Acids
- Electrical Slip Ring Integration: Options For Sercos III, EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, ProfiNET and Ingress Protection (IP) Ratings